Dear participants of TSIEQ 2021,
In light of the tighten restrictions after domestic COVID-19 cases rise, the organizing committee of TSIEQ 2021 have decided to hold the conference via entire online presentation for keynote speech, plenary session, and student paper competition.
Please kindly take the following instruction of the online presentation as shown below.
▎Student Paper Competition
Each presenter should upload an “English” video presentation within 10-minute on the conference’s submission link (https://tsieq2021.org/page/?page_id=2692) by May 28, 2021. The best presentations (one First place, two Second place, and three third place) will be award after the elections by three reviewers of our scientific committee. We will award the winners in recognition of their hard works in the online closing ceremony.
Each presenter should upload a video presentation (either English or Chinses) within 10-minute to the belonged topics of “Plenary Session “on the conference’s submission link (https://tsieq2021.org/page/?page_id=2692) by May 28, 2021.
★Bubblingplus★ In order to encourage presenter to upload the video presentation, outstanding achievements in popular videos will be elected for Best Popularity Awards ($ 500 of gift card). The list of awardees will be announced in the online closing ceremony.
Each presenter should upload the PDF file (1 Page, 70 cm (W)*100 cm (H)) to the ‘Poster presentation’ session on the conference’s submission link (https://tsieq2021.org/page/?page_id=2692) by May 28, 2021.
【TSIEQ 2021 Paper Submission System】
- It is necessary to pre-register before submitting an abstract. And then you can use this account to complete your conference registration.
- Please pre-register on the Registration page by clicking ” Submission Pre Registration “.
▎The themes of this conference
- Indoor air quality and related health issues
- Protective equipment and design of a building
- Medical design for epidemic prevention
- Thermal comfort
- Intelligent environmental monitoring and environmental modeling & assessment
- Characteristics of indoor pollutants and its sources
- Ventilation and demand control strategy
- Health effects and risk assessment
- Strategies for controlling and removing contaminants
- Advanced Measurement technology
- Policy, standards, regulations and guidelines
- Hazards prevention and control strategy in indoor environment
▎Extend Abstract Submission Instructions
- The TSIEQ 2021 allows two different formats for the delivery of content, oral and poster presentations. The submitted abstracts will be judged by TSIEQ 2021 Scientific Committee.
- Outstanding student presentations may be recognized with the TSIEQ 2021 Student Award, which aims to acknowledge their scientific contribution to the field of Indoor Air Quality. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (masters or doctoral) at a university or college and who are involved in an original research program in IAQ are eligible to participate.
- All students (undergraduate or graduate) presenting an extended abstract for either oral or poster presentation are encouraged to apply for this award. To do so, eligible participants must select the available TSIEQ 2021 Student Award field during the submission process.
- To find out more about the description and the application guidelines of this award click here.
- The TSIEQ 2021 accepts only abstract submission, instead of full text. The file of abstract should be named: .doc, where “ID” represents the unique abstract identification number that was sent to the presenting author at the time the abstract was accepted.
- After successful submission of your abstract on-line, you will receive a confirmation email. If no confirmation email is received, the abstract cannot be considered as successfully submitted and accepted for evaluation (please make sure to check your spam box mail).
- To make it easier, you can download a template and/or an example (please note that the templates include English and Chinese version).
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 15th, 2021. (Deadline extended to March 31, 2021)
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted!
- All abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee from March 18th to April 17th, 2021.
- The submitting authors will be notified by April 20th, 2021, at the email address provided during submission, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
【Student Paper Competition】
The purpose of the Student Paper Competition is to recognize outstanding contributions for indoor environmental quality and health from individual students. All students wishing to participate in the competition are required to follow the submission requirements posted on the conference website. Papers must be identified as Student Paper Competition submissions during the electronic submission process.
To be considered, the contestant must be a student at the time of abstract submission. The contestant must be the first and presenting author of the paper. Only one paper entry is permitted per student.
Student Paper Competition paper submissions are evaluated for acceptance by the Technical Paper Review Committee (TPRC) the same as any other regular paper submissions. Only those papers that are accepted for presentation at the conference, are identified as student paper submissions, and meet the criteria listed above are eligible for consideration to participate in the Student Paper Competition.
▎The evaluation principle
Student paper finalists will be selected and recommended by the TPRC from the eligible student paper submissions. Finalists will receive email notification by April 20, 2021.
The student paper finalists must present the papers at the Student Paper Competition’s interactive forum in the conference. Judging is performed by a specially formed Student Paper Competition Committee; the winners will be announced and awards will be presented during the closing ceremony to be held in 2021 Conference on Indoor Environmental Quality, Health, Infection Prevention and Intelligent Living in Asia on Friday of June 4, 2021. The winner(s) of first, second, and third prizes will receive NT$ 10000, 7000, 3000, respectively. Confirmed finalists will also receive special recognition at the conference.
Please use the following link for registration and submission: www.tsieq2021.org.
Deadline for paper submission is March 15, 2021.
- TSIEQ 2021 Secretariat
- 8F, 138 Sheng-Li Rd., North Dist. Tainan 70403, Taiwan
- Taiwan Society for Indoor Environmental Quality
- TSIEQ 2021 Secretariat
- Tel: +886-6-275-9198
- Fax: +886-6-275-2484
- E-mail: email@example.com